Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Texas Friends Rock!!!!


I have the best friends in the whole world! My good friend Rhonda messaged me the other day and said that in honor of Manda and I doing the half marathon she is going to walk 13 miles that day! She is also inviting some other friends to do it with her. That is awesome! She knows what a long road this has been for me to get to this point. Oh, as much as I appreciate my friends walking, could y'all please not walk too quickly since my jog is so incredibly slow? It would be rather humiliating to have y'all beat me while supporting me! =P Now that it is less than two weeks away I am getting pretty nervous. But I am looking forward to checking it off as we are on our path to a full.


I sure miss and love my Texas friends!

3 comments:

  1. OMG I had no idea how much you ran! (that's what I get for not logging on in months)
    Anyways, just wanted to leave a comment on here and let you know that I was reading you blog - btw you are hilarious, I can see/hear you speaking in my head as if you were right here next to me. Man I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You gals are going to do great! I am so happy that you have done so much and are accomplishing your goals. You will remember this experience forever! Hold to the Rod!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment Amy, it's good to know someone is reading it! I miss you too!!!!!
    Danny- I am happy too!! I can't believe we are really doing it, I only wish I could go a little faster. =) But at least I am doing it!!!!

    ReplyDelete